To be honest I think that this new years resolution lark is pretty pointless. I’ve tried making them in the past but I just end up forgetting them or just not sticking to them. So instead of actually making new years resolutions, I’m going to make a short to do list. Being short it will be more doable.
1) Be more creative – the past few years I have lost all creativity. I used to love painting and photography!
2) Make the effort to visit more places of interest.
3) Travel more – even if it’s within the UK.
4) Watch more films – I used to be a bit of a film fanatic but with lack of time and my previous obsession with social networks meant that I very rarely sat down in the evening to watch a DVD.
5) Try and get to more rock gigs – I love many genre’s but it’s been a while since I really let myself go and really enjoyed a live gig whether it be a popular band or some new up and coming artists.
6) Concentrate on theatre shows I haven’t seen – most of the time I obsess over one particular musical (That being jersey Boys).
I’m not going to commit myself to any of them but it would be nice if I could actually achieve some.