I got the idea for this on ‘Day Zero Project’s’ blog http://dayzeroproject.tumblr.com/post/14316970136/this-year-at-day-zero-were-taking-an-alternative it’s an alternative to new years resolutions. So as 2013 is fast approaching I thought I’d better get myself in gear and start thinking about what I want out of my year.
- Learn how to… stay calm when under pressure at work.
- Start… working out to tone myself up.
- Stop… thinking about the past too much.
- Take a vacation to… somewhere I haven’t been in the UK.
- Find… a flat and start being a grown up.
- Try… and regain the independence I lost when I moved back in with my parents.
- Be more… open and personal in my blog posts